Thursday, September 11, 2014

CEO For a day

If i was CEO for the day of my workplace at Fox Sports Radio, I would be in heaven. I would love to get on the air occasionally, lead the talk show hosts in their conversations and direct the producers in the right direction of the way I would want the sports talk to go. The cohesive unit that I worked for all depended on the "CEO" or the boss of the whole station, and the compatability of the boss and the employees is critical in this industry. I would make sure the shows were running smoothly and make sure everyone is getting along, on the same page, and is prepared. There is no room for surprises on the radio and the hosts most always be prepared for any questions or information they might need at a seconds notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment