Thursday, September 11, 2014

Overcoming Obstacles

One difficult obstacle I had to overcome was the fast pace at which my coworkers and the paid employees of Fox Sports Radio work at. The language and technology aspect of the radio industry was definitely hard to grasp at first, and I had to learn and study the software programs at home before I could work at the speed that was normal. Learning the technology of the radio station was crucial to my success, and directly correlated to understanding the job and providing the talk show hosts with everything they need, information wise.

2 comments:

  1. David, sounds like an awesome experience. That's great that you learned all of the software programs as I am sure this knowledge will help you get other jobs in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David,

    Working in a fast paced place can be daunting at times, but I'm glad that you took this opportunity as a learning experience! Now you can take this knowledge and apply it to other jobs just like Kathleen said. Also, your colleagues will appreciate your work; they probably were also in similar situation before! Don't forget to look for potential mentors!

    ReplyDelete