Friday, December 12, 2014

Getting to Know your Colleagues


So far I have had a wonderful experience at the Attorney General's Office.  All of my colleagues have been extremely helpful and welcoming and I have witnessed many people being potential mentors to me throughout this internship.  I have met two people specifically that have provided me with much knowledge about the professional environment I am working in.  One of my potential mentors is a young attorney that has worked for a year in our office.  We have had many conversations about what law school is like and her experience practicing law.  So far she has provided great insight for me regarding what I am to expect if I choose to become a lawyer.  My other mentor is a special agent that has been working in the field for thirty years.  I am excited to have more conversations with these people and continue to gain more knowledge about health care fraud.

note: This blog does not reflect the thoughts/opinions of the Ohio Attorney General's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment