Friday, December 12, 2014

Overcoming Obstacles


Overcoming Obstacles 

At this point in my internship I feel like I am getting along very well with my supervisor.  He said I am doing a good job in the office and is working on plans for me to do a future legal internship with the office when I am in law school.  Coming into this internship I had no prior knowledge on how to accomplish any jobs they have given me.  In that regard, I have surprised myself with how well I have handled various tasks. I've dealt with evidence and court runs, which I believe I handled well and very much enjoyed because these tasks have provided me insight into the functions of the office.  Some of the challenges I have faced while working in the office would be not knowing how all of the technology in the office works.  Some attorneys or agents will give me a task to do and I have to figure out how to go about accomplishing that specific task.  On numerous occasions I have asked the receptionist or a legal secretary and they have been very nice about helping me.  I do not think I would have handled these situations any differently because I would rather ask easy questions than try to do the job myself and get it wrong.  


Note: this blog does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of the Attorney General's Office

No comments:

Post a Comment