Friday, August 15, 2014

Blog Post 3

It seems like most of the tasks I’ve done so far are just super tedious. I’m happy doing it, because I am learning, but they are repetitive but seeing the end result is usually worth it. Do206 is a part of a network of “Do’s”, all a part of DoStuff Media. I used DoStuff Media’s admin page to create events, sometimes just updating events takes a long time. I think something that I can definitely improve my speed on is writing reviews, or blog posts. I write them, and get good results, but it takes a while. I think if I can improve the speed and get the same result that would be good. I’m also really happy to have conducted a few interviews so far. Contacting the press agent is one thing, but coming up with the questions and getting the band to get back to you is another. I hope to get a few more interviews under my belt. I’ve gotten an artist called GRMLN and ill-esha’s so far. I recently wrote a blog post about the seven shows in August that I wish I could attend. My bosses really enjoyed it, that made me super pumped, and despite not being able to make these shows, I believe it was a cool article. Check it out here! 


1 comment:

  1. Isn't the mundane work the worst?!? But again, what to do, its an unavoidable part of the job. But sometimes you can find hidden gems amongst the tedious work, and it seems that you have the right attitude towards it. Hopefully you uncovered a few gems during your time in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete