Sunday, August 10, 2014

CEO for the Day

Fortunately, I had hardly any complaints about the way things were run at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital. As far as I know the actual hospital is very successful. Within the Marketing and External Relations Department (where I was interning), there had been many improvements made in the months prior to my time there. If I was "CEO" there wouldn't be much to change. The Marketing and Development Departments work side by side very efficiently work-wise and socially. Everyone takes time to discuss personal lives and eat lunch together and still getting their work done on time. The only thing I could imagine changing would be making the office space more aesthetically welcoming. It is a very small secluded wing of the hospital campus, yet it still resembles the starkness of a doctors office. I suppose I would make efforts to liven it up and make it more personal. In addition I would order different incentives besides notepads and pens that would seem more upbeat and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment