Monday, August 25, 2014

CEO for a day



The company I worked for is a massive company a member of the fortune 100. I therefore never met my CEO and it is difficult to introduce micro level changes in such a position. Hypothetically though, if I was CEO I would like to take the time out to meet all the new interns at the company. This would really help new interns feel welcome and a true part of the company. Selfishly I would invest in a sports team so that I can get a box seat for my friends, family and of course myself to watch all the home games. I would focus on recruiting more Michigan students because in my experience here they are some of the brightest and most well rounded students in the country. I would also open a branch in Karachi, Pakistan that is my hometown to encourage economic and technological development in my country Pakistan.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting ideas, Saif. I'm curious, did you learn anything during your internship about what all goes into opening a new branch? My guess would be that it'd take a lot of paper work and organizing, especially if it's out of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you feel as though if you had a stronger relationship with your CEO you would have enjoyed your internship more? Did your lack of relationship affect your experience?

    ReplyDelete