Monday, August 4, 2014

Friends on the Job

A couple days after I started at FOX sports radio, i started to get to know my coworkers, and especially my fellow interns at the office. I work with 2 other interns, who have different hours and jobs as me, but we do work alongside each other quite a bit sometimes. I have made good friends with both of them, and have learned to make their job a little easier when I can, as they do the same for me. We are a solid intern team and the rest of the staff has expressed their appreciation for our hard work. Building friendships with coworkers and interns was very important for me because it helped me enjoy the job more, and made it feel less like work overall. Creating new friendships with coworkers is definitely a good idea and a morale booster for any intern or employee.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great you're becoming close with your coworkers! I agree, it definitely makes work a lot more fun when you enjoy being around the people you work with. Good luck with the rest of your internship!

    ReplyDelete