Thursday, August 21, 2014

Changing Perspectives


Going in to this internship, I had an idea of SoulCycle as a consumer that it was a place where everything was perfect and nothing bad could ever happen. Don’t get me wrong, it’s an amazing place that is extremely well-run, but it isn’t all sunshine and rainbows 24/7. People run in to problems at work that need solving, and sometimes it takes longer than you’d like to figure things out. As I’ve said before, the working environment is very supportive, and everyone is just as much friends as they are coworkers. I only wish I had more time here to get to know everyone better! As my internship winds down, I still can’t help but think that this was the best possible way for me to spend the second half of my summer. I got great working experience and was able to meet and learn from fantastic, intelligent, hardworking people. As a Communications major, I’m glad I got a taste of what the marketing world is like, since those kinds of professions are so applicable to my field of study. Although there are things I like about the job more than others, overall I’m thrilled to have had the chance to work at SoulCycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment