Sunday, August 17, 2014

Changing Perspectives


I have grown to understand that Who What Wear is still a very young company. As a result, new team members are constantly being added and the company is expanding rather rapidly.  I would not say that my encounters with the culture here have changed, however, I have realized that though this is a learning process for me, I am still needed to help complete work for them.  While I am happy that I am not doing coffee runs or insignificant daily tasks, I do wish in part that I were able to dabble in other fields at the publication. I think this has made me realize that I still very much so would like to pursue a path in fashion writing.

1 comment:

  1. I had a similar situation, but I found that doing that kind of trial and error work was actually extremely helpful. As you have said that you still would like to pursue that fact, you now have a few tricks up your sleeve!

    ReplyDelete