Friday, August 8, 2014

CEO for the Day - Pacers Sports and Entertainment

There honestly isn't much I would change about the dynamics of this office. Everybody is extremely kind, organized, and hard working. I was fortunate enough to have a boss who wanted me to learn about the entire company and not just the corporate ticket sales side of it. Regarding this, if I were the Vice President of Ticket Sales, I would implement a rule that all interns must shadow another department just to get a feel for what they do on a day-to-day basis. I know that my experience shadowing other departments has allowed me to find a path that I may want to enter for my career. I do not want other interns to not be able to have the same experience that I did.
In addition, I would hold a small monthly event that would allow the entire office to socialize with each other and develop closer relationships. While everyone is very close, it would be nice for everybody to step out of their cubicles every once in a while and take a break from all the chaos and stress that their job may bring.
It has truly been an honor interning with the Indiana Pacers and I know that I will carry these experiences with me for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment