Monday, August 11, 2014

CEO For The Day


If I were CEO for the day at Fox Sports I am not sure exactly what I would change. The dynamic in the office is funny, welcoming and has been one of the better experiences I've had. While I could never make it to CEO of Fox Sports due to my complete lack of sports knowledge, I would be proud to be in charge of such great people. I would maybe find times during the day; however, to have all of the employees and interns come together to work on joint projects, or even just have joint times to spend with one another. All of the people I met were so wonderful and fun, but due to the set up of the studios, there is a possibility of not meeting people unless you go out of your way to. It is a shame to think that there may have been people that I did not meet, because that would have been such a missed opportunity. Another thing I might do is making the stations more viewer friendly, in that find ways to keep them more interactive. Radio is a business that is declining due to all of the technology that we have at our fingertips, so maybe utilizing that technology to keep viewership up would be my first call to action. Overall though, the company really does not need to change. They are doing wonderful job at keeping the work environment productive, yet so fun!

2 comments:

  1. Working in an office with a combination of different departments really allowed me to meet new people and network for future opportunities. I wish you had that same experience of meeting everyone there is to meet at Fox Sports, but it sounds like the other elements of your internship made it worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you learned a lot about the company and really enjoyed yourself! You never know CEO could still be possible! Congrats on finishing what sounds like an amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete