Monday, July 28, 2014

blog 2 changing perspectives

Changing Perspectives.

This past week at my internship at FOX Sports Radio LA, I definitely have had my perspectives changed, as well as changed other peoples perspectives through discussion and analysis as well.

First, my perspectives were changed when the two radio hosts I work for, brought me onto the air for the first time, and made a little segment out of just asking me questions about my life. It was definitely unexpected and alarming, and they messed with me a bit too, which was quite humorous. After being on the radio live for the first time I felt a sense of authority and power that a radio host has for the first time in my life, broadcasting to an audience as large as the county of Los Angeles. Later in the week I was brought back on for sports analysis two more times, and was paid many compliments on the air for my detailed research on the Lakers that I had completed for them. It was a really fun past couple of weeks working at FOX, and the experiences I have gotten and learned from are invaluable. My opinion and view on the radio and its hosts are changed for the better, and is definitely an intriguing profession to look into.

No comments:

Post a Comment