Tuesday, July 29, 2014

CEO for a Day/End of Internship


            After being at Rebecca Minkoff for several weeks, I’ve been seen how the office runs. I’ve seen how jewelry goes from the first samples to the final products, what actually gets produced, and how these products are marketed. I’ve learned valuable skills and gained so much from this experience. Things seem to be running well and I don’t necessarily have a sense of the problems employees have within the company. I have overheard conversations about issues people have, but don’t fully understand what they are talking about as I only work in my department for my boss. My boss seems to have a lot of work and many things to deal with and she is the only one who takes care of them. Other people work in teams and handle the same jobs but she does everything on her own. I can imagine that it is a lot and she is usually very busy. I don’t know if she likes doing it all on her own, it looks like she can handle it, but maybe working with one other person would be helpful. As I finish up my internship I am excited about everything I learned and accomplished and look forward to continuing my experiences in the fashion industry.      

No comments:

Post a Comment